Raise the Bar on Integrity | PICK UP ONLY
*NOTE: FOR CUSTOMERS WHO PLAN TO PICK UP GUIDES AT THE WORKMATTERS OFFICE OR IN PERSON (e.g., at an event booth). THIS ITEM WILL NOT BE SHIPPED.
Discover how to be part of the culture without being defined by it.
Raise the Bar on Integrity focuses on Daniel, a man of God who constantly had the integrity of his faith tested as a leader in Babylon. You and your colleagues will be equipped to:
- Raise the bar on your integrity in very specific and powerful ways.
- Respond to the pressure and demands of work with integrity.
- Commit to faith-based values at work.
- Discover renewed passion for your work.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
"The story of Daniel opened my eyes to the importance of God in all aspects of my life, especially at work where I do not typically include him. The group encouraged me to look at my work and life in a more Christian manner and has already helped me reap rewards both at work and home. I am very happy to be on a path that will carry me throughout my entire life."
- 10-session Study designed for small groups or personal study
- Formats available: Study guide, 95 pages; PDF
- Dimensions: 7” X 10”